Plan your lessons for better learning!
LessonApp is an easy-to-use mobile tool for teachers to plan better lessons.
Finnish pedagogy is known for excellent learning outcomes. LessonApp has Finnish pedagogy packed in a compact form and it is based on the latest scientific research on learning. LessonApp helps teachers plan versatile and interesting lessons where students are more motivated and engaged. It is possible to achieve excellent learning results and feel joy over learning simultaneously!
LessonApp offers teachers a versatile “toolbox” of different methods and pedagogical practices. With LessonApp it is easier to choose the most suitable pedagogical solution for different groups and subjects. LessonApp includes over 150 different activating teaching methods which promote learning and a pedagogically smart lesson structure. LessonApp saves time and helps you to increase the quality of your lessons!
In addition, LessonApp has a database of lesson plans made by other teachers. You can use ready-to-teach lessons or plan your own with the help of pedagogically relevant lesson blocks.
LessonApp Premium License includes:
- All features of the lesson planning tool
- Access to over 150 teaching methods
- Access to pedagogy instructions and videos
- Method classification for finding a suitable teaching method
- Distance teaching guide and methods for planning and implementing remote teaching
- Self-assessment tool for professional development
- Possibility to save unlimited drafts and private lessons
- Option to browse and apply other users’ lesson plans
- Chance to create own groups, share lessons with your colleagues only or join public groups
LessonApp Premium License is valid for one year. Learn more in our website!
Modern educational research has revealed many factors that promote learning: learner’s own activity, motivation, participation, collaborative learning (learning with and from each other), reflection, connections to prior knowledge, physical activity, using versatile methods etc. It is possible to apply all these principles to lesson planning and get better learning results!
Do you want to take the next step for better lessons?
Recommended products to combine with LessonApp: E3 Designing Effective Lessons and Educational Activities For Young Children, B1 Cornerstones of Finnish Education, B6 Educational Approaches in Finland – “Teach like Teachers in Finland!”, Seppo, Kide Science, Teaching and Learning 21st Century Skills – online webinar